Monday, August 4, 2008

Decision Made!

We are looking at moving into the Whitby place hopefully on Friday the 5th of September. So will be based in Wellington again soon after a nice three yearish break away.

In the weekend we had the auditions for the musical 'Bat Boy' at Porirua Little Theatre...it was a long weekend and we had so much talent audition! Especially as usual on the female side of things!! I know there were some very disappointed people who missed out, but some very excited people who are in it.

Dave has been cast as the Sheriff/ensemble and I have been cast as part of the ensemble too. There are four women and four men in the ensemble, each of which has around two characters to play, I just don't know which characters I am playing yet.
Mum and dad are very kindly helping out with babysitting so we can go to rehearsals that start from August 17th. We have rehearsals on Tuesday and Thursday nights as well as on Sundays from 1pm - 5pm. So anyone that can help with babysitting duties down in Wellington? I would love to hear from you!! Tuesdays and Thursdays will be more like... come around and watch our telly because Beth will already be asleep, Sundays will be more interactive.....aunty Chris?!?!? Anyway the show starts at the end of October so it is going to be a busy few months! What with the show and teaching the next four Mondays! Oh and Beth!!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Ooh ooh put us on the list please and totally don't mind Sundays either.

Anonymous said...

I can do the odd night (non-work nights) and sunday, but only before the election campaign begins, because then my life will be chaos ...

Nomadic Emma said...

That's my moving day too!

You can put me on the list - if you pay for my flights... About 1500 quid should cover it. x

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicki - stoked you are going to be joining us back on this side of the hill! We are just down the road in Jville. If you are ever stuck for a babysitter, let us know - Murray can stay with Ted and I could come out (-; Am starting work next week, yikes! Murray going to be at home dad...talk soon, beks x