Thursday, March 6, 2008

Date scones and the linen cupboard

I remember when I was teaching that I used to have these weird little homely fantasies about having time to clean out my drawers, sort out the wardrobe, bake a cake etc... Well yesterday I did it! I cleaned out the linen cupboard and finally got rid of the fitted sheets that no longer fit. I also made a batch of date scones, much to the amusement of my husband.
Hmmm I obviously have too much time on my hands.... well must go, I'm going to clean out my drawers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cleaning cupboards and drawers and baking does not show you have too much time writing a blog shows you have too much time enjoy this "extra" time you have soon beth will be walking and talking and you can say good bye to claen cupboards, and drawers but baking might keep her quiet while licking the bowl and spoon LOL