Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ


I think snoring must be one of the worst curses to have...you could never have a sneaky little nap, everyone around you knows exactly when you nodded off and when you woke up. Although my husband is very talented and can snore when he is awake "How could I be snoring? I was awake!"
I am writing this after another night of little sleep, it's a terrifying feeling to wake to a noise which makes you believe Armageddon is happening right there inside your bedroom. Yes my poor husband has the curse, otherwise known as being a snorer. The poor guy wakes after a lovely night of sleep only to be confronted by a prickly, eyeball hanging wife with enough luggage under her eyes for a world trip. Sometimes I just can't be nice after a night of living on the edge, trying to get to sleep beside a ticking time bomb that you know is going to go off, it's just a matter of when!

3 comments:

Ange said...

Hi there, I'm Ange, Kimberley's sister. We've got 19-month old Sweeney, who's gabbling a whole bunch but not quite talking. You're soooo right about the baby talk business - S understands loads of what we say to him and we've never once had to call a horse a horsey or whatever.
Oh, and I too have a snorer bedmate. Stink ...

cheers, A.

Lyn Tunnicliffe said...

I too can so relate to when my husband says "how can I be snoring when I was awake", isn't if funny how we woman tolerate this, they certainly must have something going for them mmmm I wonder what that is?? :)
As for Beth, we have certainly had our ups and downs with our 3 sons, however our life would not be the same without out them. They have turned out to be 3 amazing young men. The one thing we did say to our boys when going out with a young lady always remember the father is not far behind. It is not an easy time bringing up children but the rewards are endless. Cherish every moment, and enjoy every visit.

Nicki Natter said...

Woooohhh that's deep Lyn